- Are any of your products FDA approved and ready for medical applications/ surgery?
The answer is, No! Myriad as a company is FDA Registered meaning we are qualified to manufacture medical devices. We as a company do not sell our products finished, we are an OEM who sells to companies that are responsible for the sterilization and FDA processes of the finished product.
- Does Myriad only manufacture endoscopes/ medical devices?
The answer is, No! Myriad can offer our customers a whole lot more! With Myriad's state of the art facillity and equipment, Myriad produce's many other products for various applications.
- What is the typical turnaround time for an endoscope?
A minimum of one week is required for a quantity of 1 or 2; using standard components and configurations. For a quantity of 50 - 1000, please call! Please allow us time to review and quote custom designs.
- What are the costs of your products?
As an OEM, we generally make a scope or light cable to meet your specific requirements. We have numerous lens designs and fiber options that provide a wide variety of attributes to meet, or enhance, your viewing specifications. We will review your specifications with you, and then offer a competitive quote. This is the same for any of our custom products!
- What is the range of scope diameters you can manufacture?
The smallest diameter endoscope we manufacture is .37 mm. The most common diameters we manufacture range from 0.5 mm to 5.0 mm in diameter.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Myriad accepts checks, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Wire transfers are accepted with established customers only!
- What shipping options do you offer?
We can ship your order (domestic or international) by: UPS, FedEx, and for oversized product, common carrier.